Friday, March 8, 2013

DIY Mosaics

Hi!
I thought I'd share a really quick kids craft i did with Hailey recently.
Mosaics!
Who loves these as much as me?
It's been a long time since i did one!
But it saved me on a particularly rainy day!
I started by drawing a shamrock on paper......well at least i thought it was a shamrock........
What i thought was a shamrock until i looked it up after we had already finished....lol
But what the heck I'll take a 4 leaf clover any day!
I grabbed a glue stick and scissors 
and
some green scrapbook paper


After Hailey and I cut a lot a little pieces out of the green scrapbook paper.....


She/we got to gluing
And gluing and gluing and gluing....
Until we had a masterpiece ;)
Love how it turned out!
And I'm sure we'll be doing mosaics again very soon!
Julianne

1 comment :

  1. So cute! And the shape/pattern combinations are endless. Great project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...