Thursday, March 3, 2016

Favorites

Hello and happy March!
I feel like the days and the weeks fly by, and i never have enough time to do anything!
So I thought id do a little different kind of blog post and share some of my current favorites with you,because right now i just have a lot of those.


First up
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste.
I was actually planning to use white strips but in the past my teeth have been pretty sensitive to those, so i thought id give this toothpaste a try first.
It says it starts working in 3 days....and that was the truth!
love it and love the price even more $3.96 
thank you walmart.

Next up the 
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer.
Now, I'm not one for buying super expensive makeup but my last concealer lasted me for years - so long that they don't even carry it anymore.
So i did my research browsed around a little and decided id try this one out and I LOVE it! It does an amazing job of covering up my scars,discoloration and any darkness under my eyes.
So even for the price of $18*shudder* for me it will be/IS worth EVERY penny!
Best concealer I've ever used and i know it will last me a long time too.
So if you feel like splurging on a concealer i Highly recommend Urban Decay

Another favorite right now is the
 Revlon volume+length mascara.
I love this one because it really works! I've used a lot of mascara throughout my life and this one for me is a keeper. Plus it doesn't go on clumpy and doesn't feel heavy on my eyelashes.
Love!

This is one of my new favorites that i got for my birthday!
It's been a couple years since Ive had a pair of Tom's the last pair i had i wore into the ground- literally there is no life left in my last pair, and since then I've been longing for a new pair.
Fast forward 2 years and i got these beauties my favorite pair of shoes!

The Shark Vacuum.
We've needed a new vacuum for a long time our last one was 7 years old!
So we got this one and it is amazing!
Lightweight
Quiet
and moves like a dream!


Another favorite of mine lately is the
  'Santa Monica Street Taco' with cilantro lime dressing.
Try saying that 5 times fast!
Sounds like a lot of work, but it actually is a pretty easy meal, and is so delicious!

Last favorite is this little guy.
I'm loving my essential oil diffuser  and was really able to use it a lot when i got allergies!
It also changes all sorts of pretty colors.

So there you got it.
What have been some of your favorite things?

4 comments :

  1. Take a coupon when you go to Ulta and you can get some of your makeup cheaper! I know they often have a $5 off coupon..$5 off 10? or even $3 off 10..so that's a few dollars. We got a new vacuum a few months ago and it's okay but I think yours looks great! I miss the kind we had growing up (that one finally died after 20 yrs). I will try that toothpaste, I might already have it! That taco looks AMAZING! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MGM National Harbor to become MGM National Harbor's first
    MGM National Harbor has announced the completion of Phase II of its expansion 양산 출장안마 project. 공주 출장마사지 It 울산광역 출장샵 will include three new hotel towers Construction date: November 2021Project 동두천 출장안마 developer: MGM Resorts InternationalConstruction date: 서울특별 출장샵 September 2019

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...